These forms are provided as a courtesy and convenience to those who would like to apply for residence in one of the Armed Forces Retirement Homes. The main application, authorization to release medical records, and survey form can be filled in on your computer. The medical examination form and functional assessment forms must be completed by medical professionals, so they can be downloaded to take with you to the doctor’s office. The application process checklist lists everything you need to apply for residence and can either be filled in on your computer or printed and steps checked off manually.
More information on applying for residence can be found on the Armed Forces Retirement Homes website.
- Application Process Checklist
- Admission Application (Fillable)
- Authorization to Release Medical Records (Fillable)
- Medical Examination Form (Manual)
- Functional Assessment Form (Manual)
- Survey Form (Fillable)